BITS AND BOBS: MISSGUIDED & ZARA



So I've been doing a little bit of online shopping the past week or so and I just wanted to show you the few bits and bobs that I have bought... You know when you're looking for one thing in particular and then 'accidentally' ending up with 6 other things in your basket... *oops* With my holiday slowly approaching, I really wanted some more summery skirts/shorts to take with me and the Zara sale had a few hidden gems.  Missguided also came to the rescue as I was stuck last minute on what to wear on a night out with the girls so I went for the safe option of ordering two simple bralets (gotta have options right?) and pairing it with high waisted black trousers and heels.. sorted.


 



Tropical Draped Mini Skirt - £9.99 (No longer on website... Grey version here)


Black Tank Top - £7.99
Stripey Draped Mini Skirt - £9.99





With love xo
Katie

No comments