SUGARY GOODNESS



ALL HAIL THE BUBBLEGUM LIP SCRUB FROM LUSH. This little pot lasts you a life time and only costs £5.50. I've had this product well over 2 years now and it's nowhere near in need of replacing. I never really buy lip scrubs or anything from Lush apart from the odd bath bomb here and there.. but after being talked into buying this lip scrub by the sales advisor, I am so glad I bought it.

 
 
The most amazing thing about this is that it is EDIBLE, although I don't think I would advise sitting there with a spoon and eating it out of the pot... All you have to do is massage a small amount onto your lips and then lick it off and any dead skin should start to disappear. I find that it works best if you use a lip balm afterwards as it makes your lips feel so much more soft and smooth. Also the fact that the scrub is bright pink, makes it much more appealing than the average lip scrub... this is my inner child coming out now but this lip scrub makes me think of fairy dust?!?!

Oh and it comes in Mint and Popcorn too!! Happy scrubbing!
Rating: 8/10

With love xo
Katie


No comments