SUMMER SUN



The time has finally come as I jet away on holiday with my family in less than 2 days! There is nothing I want more right now than to be lying by the pool in the sun and getting my tan on. Of course, I've been shopping and I thought i'd show you a few of my holiday bits and bobs that I've bought within the last few weeks (minus the wintery coloured check shirt). It can't be just me that thinks its acceptable to pretty much buy a whole new wardrobe for every holiday you go on, who's with me?! Also... I find it very difficult to photograph clothes when you're not wearing them.. so excuse the amateur photographs *hand covers face*.


I am completely OBSESSED with this bikini!! 




(Perfect for a beach bag)
Pull&Bear Multi Hole Shopper Bag - £19.99 - Asos

















(Perfect for holiday evenings)


Happy Holidays!
With Love xo
Katie 

2 comments

  1. Love the Aztec print shorts! �� have a good time on holiday babe! �� xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gal!! See you in September wooooo xxxxx

      Delete