CURRENT SKINCARE FAVS FT. GARNIER, LIZ EARLE & CLINIQUE



Over the past few months, I have found myself falling out of my old routine and becoming lazy when it came to taking my make up off and skincare. I used to use only a make up wipe, which embarrassingly I knew wasn't the best for your skin... I thought it was about time that I got back into the swing of things. I've purchased a few new products and I just had to share with you my little miracles.


Whilst strolling through boots this caught my eye as I had never really seen anything like it before. This product had answered all my prayers as it claims to be "a super efficient and gentle way to cleanse, remove makeup, soothe the feel of skin and hydrate in just one step" and it does just that. It gently lifts away makeup from your skin and doesn't involve any harsh rubbing on your eyes (which I find with make up wipes).
The product doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or over moisturised, it just feels fresh and super clean (what every girl wants right?). It comes as a generous 400ml size and claims that you can get approx. 200 uses out of it (whether thats true...) But for the price, you really can't go wrong. It always seems to be on offer too.. when I purchased it, it was around £3-£4. Bargain!


When it comes to toners I can be quite picky as I find that a lot of them are too harsh and drying on my skin. I have been a massive fan of Liz Earle's toner for a while now. I used to use it a few years ago with their Cleanse and Polish but like I said, I became lazy and couldn't be assed to keep up the routine. 
I feel like it's a good all rounder toner, it takes off any left over make up that your other make up remover missed, closes pores and brightens your skin. It feels really refreshing and smells super refreshing too.  There really isn't anything that I could fault with this product maybe apart from it is a little bit pricey... a 200ml bottle is £14.50 but I think that this product is worth it. It also lasts a long time aswell as you only need to apply a small amount to a cotton pad.

Over the summer I found that my skin had completely dried out on my face (I blame my sunburn). My mum suggested going to the Clinique counter in boots and the lady recommended me this product. It's a a super heavy moisturiser but doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy (which was exactly what I was looking for). After only a couple of uses my skin was soft and back to normal again, hallelujah. This is definitely more of a luxury product as a 50ml tube costed £17.50 (ouch). Its recommended that you use twice a day... but I only use a tiny bit in the morning before applying my make up. Overall it has improved the texture of my skin and it feels a lot smoother.  

With love, 
Katie xo

No comments