LEIBSTER AWARD ROUND 2

A lovely surprise to see that the gorg Chloe from www.chloereed.co.uk had nominated me for the Leibster Award (thanks again Chloe)! This is the second time I've been nominated as I did this post last year with a different set of questions!

There are four rules to stick to when you have been nominated:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
2. Answer the questions provided by the nominator 
3. Nominate and link ten bloggers that have less than two hundred followers
4. Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.

Lets get started! - My answers:

1. How did you come up with your blogging name?
Picking the name is always the hardest part!! This quote just sprung to mind - plus my wardrobe consists of a lot of black clothing so this name just seemed pretty appropriate!

2. What is your favourite tv show at the moment?
I am watching a few shows at the moment, including Pretty Little Liars and OINTB (almost finished season 3 already *cries*). However, me and my boyfriend are absolutely loving/obsessed with the walking dead - our evenings are spent having a walking dead marathon.

3. Who is your blogger/youtube inspiration? 
I don't really have any bloggers in particular who inspire me - I get my inspiration from all the people that I follow on blog lovin, some of their posts are so fun to read. On the other hand, I really enjoy watching YouTubers such as Beauty Crush (& her blog), Persian Babe, Shirley B. Eniang, Cocobeautea ... I love these YouTubers as I adore their style and they seem to like the same things as I do.

4. If you had another blog, what would it be about?
Probably some sort of lifestyle blog - lots more posts about my travels, where I want to go, what I've been up too... that sort of thing maybe. 

5. If you could only save 3 things from a fire, what would they be? (Assuming all people and pets are safe)
My Mac, my phone & my make up! (All materialistic things - how embarrassing). 

6. What is your make up must have?
I literally can't live without my loreal lumi magique primer - it really brightens my skin & makes me look more alive! It makes my foundation apply a lot more smoothly as well (take a look at my review here). 

7.What are your favourite type of blog posts?
I love reading a good honest review about a product - whether that's a good or a bad review. I also love reading what people have bought e.g. new clothes, shoes etc and how they style them - thats how I get my inspo!

8.Smokey eye and nude lip or a simple winged eye liner and red lip?
A red lip does not suit me - I don't think I own one red lipstick! So I shall choose smokey eye and nude lip!

9.Hair up or hair down?
I always wear my hair down! It just makes me feel a lot more feminine and I prefer the way it looks.

10. If you were on a desert island, which 3 celebrities would you want with you?
I'm going to have to skip this question - I've attempted it 3 times and my mind has gone blank I can't think of any celebs *fail*.

I nominate:

Anna In Venture
Love From Loi 
Katina Linda
Eleanor Muldoon
Simple Beauty by Lauren
Chic & Chai 
Breakfast at Vogue
Always Emily
The Blonde Breakthrough
Life Love and Lipstick

My questions for you ladies:

1: If you were given £200 what would you spend it on?

2: Where in the world would you love to travel too but have never been?

3: Give a random fact about yourself

4: If you had a super power, what would it be? why?

5: Lipstick or lipgloss?

6: What is your biggest achievement?

7: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

8: Name one celeb who you would love to meet

9: What is your favourite type of blog post to write?

10: What is your dream job?


I look forward to reading your answers!
With love,
Katie xo

1 comment

  1. Hi Katie,
    Thank you so much for the nomination. I really appreciate it! Just a comment to let you know that your questions have all been answered if you wanted to check them out here:
    http://www.emilytrinh.com/liebster-award/
    Thanks again!
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete