MY NEW FAVOURITE FRAGRANCES


There is nothing I love more than a new fresh, sweet smelling perfume. Summer is the time of the year where these fragrances appear and there is soooo many to choose from, how are we meant to pick one?! (Well in my case, two *oops*). 

I've recently just returned from Mallorca, Port Andratx for a week (if you've never been, I highly recommend) it's absolutely gorgeous. Anyway, it is tradition to buy a new perfume when you're on holiday or at the airport. This holiday I ended up purchasing Princess by Vera Wang - I've seen many bloggers etc rave about this scent. I fell in love as soon as I smelt it. It's a fruity floral scent that is rich with vanilla and blended with 'exotic flowers and succulent fruits'. It's a very feminine perfume and it smells so delicious. I managed to pick it up for €32 (around £24) whereas in boots they're selling the 30ml for £39.50!! So I managed to get a bargain! (However I'm pretty sure you'd be able to find it a little cheaper elsewhere online). 

Ok so, the holy grail of all perfumes - Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent by Estee Lauder. In my eyes this is the perfect summer fragrance (I'm wearing it now). I have never smelt anything so amazing - My mum loves it too and it's now on her birthday list! This perfume is a blend of Bergamot, Warm Amber, Tiare Flower, Vanilla and Creamy Coconut ... gives you an instant lift as soon as you smell it. It's fresh, sensuous and is just summer in a bottle. 100ml costs £47 in Boots (Which I didn't think was tooooo bad seeing as other designer brands such as YSL want £50 for 30ml) but luckily I was able to pay with my boots points... I've been saving them up for ages to treat myself to a new perfume and I'm so glad I chose this one. 

I HIGHLY recommend you smell these perfumes because if you love sweet, fresh scents like me, I'm pretty sure you'd be obsessed too! Btw how gorgeous are both of the bottles?! This is perfume love!

Do you recommend any? I'd love to hear your favs!

With love,
Katie xo

6 comments

  1. Princess is my all time favourite perfume, I first got it for my 18th birthday so I always have it as my special occasions perfume as it makes me feel all happy and takes me back to my 18th :) The smell is so long lasting too isn't it I've never found another perfume that lasts as long!
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it just as much as I do & yes the smell lasts all day - just what I look for in a perfume! xo

      Delete
  2. i have vera's pink princess and i love it! i've been looking for a new one so i'll check these out :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo check them out, you won't be disappointed! xo

      Delete
  3. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete