HOLY GRAIL FACE MASK ALERT: LOVE LETTUCE


Good evening lovelies! I wanted to share with you my new holy grail face mask! I've always been a huge fan of LUSH - in particular their bath bombs. I have a few of their other products such as their lip scrub and body wash but I wanted to try something a little more adventurous... so I thought I'd give one of their face masks a go.


 I've heard nothing but good things about their face masks from reading reviews online & friends recommending them. So when visiting the store, I spoke to an employee to find a face mask that would calm and soften my skin. She recommended Love Lettuce (looks a little gross but I swear it is magic in a pot). It claims to "brighten your complexion with nutrient-rich agar seaweed gel, soothing and moisturising honey and almond oil, and gently exfoliating almond shells". 

This mask contains lavender which helps to calm the skin and "balance the skin's sebum production".  I can get a fairly oily T-Zone so this helps to even out my skin and eliminate any oiliness. It smells lovely in comparison to a few other masks that they had such as the BB Seaweed mask *yuck*. 

It's very thick in consistency so it is quite hard to smooth out onto your face whilst applying but you can work past that. I generously slop this on my face and leave it on for around 15-20 minutes (sometimes longer). I've been using this once a week so far, as a little treat/pick me up for my skin. I apply before getting in the shower so I am able to easily scrub it off! This mask is super exfoliating (the almond shells) and this is what leaves my skin feeling ridiculously soft. However, I wouldn't say it left my skin with a 'radiant glow' but it did tick all the boxes that I was personally looking for in a face mask e.g. to calm and smooth. 

I can't express how much I love this product - my skin literally feels so amazing and my make up applies soooo smoothly afterwards. Also, as you keep this product in the fridge, it feels really fresh and cooling which is a bonus with this humid weather we're having at the moment! I've used this 4 times so far and I still have lots left (as you can see in the photo). Defo will be repurchasing when it runs out. 

Have you tried any LUSH face masks? Any recommendations?

With love,
Katie xo

17 comments

  1. I need to try this!! Looks amazing!! I tried Cupcake before and I didn't really like it but this looks good! Great review!

    Sarah

    thingssarahloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! Is cupcake the chocolatey one? I think I've seen that in there before! Hopefully this one works for you better xo

      Delete
  2. This sounds amazing and just what I need, Lovely post!

    Alice | Sheer Beautiful | Bloglovin' x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mask sounds wonderful, I've never tried any Lush products but I think its time to bite the bullet!

    NJCDesigns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try Lush products!! Especially this face mask & their bath bombs - such a treat xo

      Delete
  4. I've never tried a Lush face mask before but this one sounds perfect for me! I love how fresh they are supposed to be!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels so fresh on the skin its lovely! xo

      Delete
  5. This one is soo amazing! I love their face masks! They are the besttt

    http://www.breakfastatvogueblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Defo going to invest in some more xo

      Delete
  6. I have this myself literally my favourite facemask .. great post xo

    http://ias-f.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad we both have great taste hehe! Thanks Vivien xo

      Delete
  7. I haven't tried LUSH products yet ! I saw a lot of beauty bloggers talk about it, I should probably try it too soon ! ^^
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. great!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nice Blogs natural face mask ..https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete